Well this weekend is a long weekend. We were looking at going away but decided to stay at home instead. There is a few jobs that I have been wanting to get done so maybe this will be a good chance.
- mow the lawn (and feed to the chooks)
- put more weeds into the green waste bin (it was emptied today)
- trim up the agapanthus stems from the finished flowers
- clean out the chook poo from their house
- soak some carob leaves and feed them to the worms
- order stormwater pipe and hook up rainwater tank (it has only been sitting there since October last year)
The only problem is that the weather has been forecasted as HOT!
So I think most of the work I want to get done will be done either early in the mornings or late in the evenings with most of the day spent inside under the airconditioner, but still there is a lot of things that need doing inside as well.