Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rains mean growth

Lots of things in the garden have started to spring to life and start flowering after the couple of big rains we have had in the last month or so.

The frangipani's are starting to flower, their smell is just divine, it’s a smell that I have always adored. It reminds me of lovely sunshine filled days when the weather is warm and great to be outside. I have picked some of the flowers and put them in some water to hopefully make some floral water to use as a room spray, or mix with some other essential oils.

The Agapanthus are starting to flower too, I love their blue colour.

This is a plant that I am yet to identify, but it has pretty purple/blue flowers on it, and it has heaps of buds that are just waiting to pop open.

Here's a close up of the leaves and flowers.

This I believe is a Hippyastrum which has just started to flower

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of your garden