Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cornucopia Seeds

Well I couldn't help myself, today I had to go and have a look at the Cornucopia website and have put in an order for
  • Capsicum - California Wonder
  • Tree Lucerne
  • Kale - Red Russian
  • Spinach - Strawberry
  • Borage
  • Lemon Balm
  • Gypsophila - Convent Garden Market
  • Native Iris
Not bad for telling myself I really didn't need any more seeds, I really need to sort out what I have at home, well at least I controlled myself enough to only by the things that I know I don't have at home and that will (well most of them) go into the garden shortly after I receive them. So now it is that anxious time waiting for them to arrive

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your seeds soon. I ordered some from same place and I received them the next day YAY!! I took a sicky from work so I could plant them sshhhh!

I Enjoy your blog

Elizabetha

Vanessa said...

LOL what better excuse do you have to have to take a sicky "I cant come to work today because I have better things to do" LOL