Sunday, September 14, 2008

More seeds to grow



Well the seeds I planted a week and a half ago, are doing well the Red Stem Welsh onions are just starting to emerge and I think I can see movement of the potting mix in the Spaghetti Squash, the lettuces are coming along nicely too now I just have to get my butt into gear and get some beds ready for them, I cant see them lasting too long in those pots. Oh and I have to remember they are there when I let the chooks out, I'm sure they once they found them there wouldn't be too much left.








Seeing that my order from Cornucopia Seeds arrived last week, very promptly I might add too, I will definitely be keeping them on my list.









So my second lot of planting involves:
  • Tomato - San Marzano (x2)
  • Tomato - Principe Borghese (x2)
  • Tomato Rouge - DeMarmande (x2)
  • Capsicum - Californian Wonder (x2)
  • Chilli - Thai Hot (x2)
  • Chilli - Long Thin Red Hot (x2)
  • Lemon Balm (x4)
  • Strawberry Spinach (x4)
  • Kale - Red Russian (x4)
  • Rosella (x4)
  • Nasturtium (x4)

1 comment:

earthmotherwithin said...

You are going to be busy aren't you! Love your list of things and the seedlings are going well too.

I haven't needed to plant nasturtiums for years -they come up all over the garden. I love the colours of them and the way I can eat the flowers and leaves too.